An enthusiastic person with a passion for vehicles is required to join our leading team as an Apprentice Panel Technician where you will learn the skills and knowledge required to repair damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturer`s specifications utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Full training will be provided throughout the apprenticeship working towards a City Guilds qualification, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
To become a Panel Technician you will need to demonstrate: –
- Excellent practical skills.
- The ability to work quickly but also pay attention to detail.
- The ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
You must have a keen interest in the automotive industry and have a willingness to learn and a can do attitude.
If you would like to speak to somebody in more detail about this role please contact Richard on 01757 704356 or apply directly online by clicking the Apply Now button below.